4. After the payment has been completed, the order will be presented to a Manufacturing Partner with the manufacturing capabilities through the 3D Hubs Partner Portal. When an order is presented, the partner has 3 options:
If no action is taken on the order offer, after a certain amount of time, the order will automatically be presented to the next Manufacturing Partner.
5. After acceptance or winning of a counter-bid, the Manufacturing Partner can begin the production.
Once production has been completed, the Manufacturing Partner is required to check the manufactured parts, upload the inspection checklist and multiple photos of each produced part. We recommend that the 3D Hubs photographing guidelines are being kept in mind while taking these photos because they will be used in the case of a dispute is raised by the customer.
6. The Manufacturing Partner indicates the parts have been packed according to the 3D Hubs Customer Experience policy, and will receive a prepaid shipping label from 3D Hubs based on the weight and size of the package and ships out the order to the customer.
7. Once the customer has received their order, they will have 7 days to report an issue if there are any. This will raise a Dispute, please see the How are Disputes Handled article for more information.
8. When the customer is satisfied, the order will be available for invoicing. 3D Hubs Manufacturing Partners will be able to invoice 3D Hubs once a month for all orders successfully completed over that time period.